Try out these delicious Double Mush Chocolate Chip Cookies made our sister and foodie friend Danielle in Santa Monica -
One bowl and a short ingredient list!! Super easy, quick, and yummy - just the way we like it.
Ingredients with Measurements
- 2 ripe bananas (the spottier the better!)
- 2 tbsp Reishi cacao mix
- 1 tsp superfood mushroom mix
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1/4 cup cassava (could also do oat or gf!)
- Chocolate chips (or Mālama Mushrooms Chocolate bar chunks!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash banana. It’s ok if there are some chunks!
- Mix in tahini.
- Mix in the dry ingredients - cassava flour, flax, baking power, cacao mix and superfood mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips at the end.
- Lightly oil a parchment lined baking sheet (dough is sticky) and bake for 12-15 minutes!