These are a super easy (and delishhhh) no-bake recipe to keep in the freezer for a quick and guilt-free sweet treat. You can make them with as few as four ingredients, but we enjoyed adding in some toppings for color and texture!
Nut butter cup base:
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup (honey or coconut nectar work too!)
- Malama Mushrooms Cacao Mix of choice
- Nut butter of choice
Optional for added texture / crunch:
- Coconut flakes
- Mac nuts
- Goji berries
- Date chunks
- Chia seeds
...or whatever your heart desires <3
- Melt one cup coconut oil on stove.
- Mix in 2-3 tbsp of Malama Mushrooms Cacao Mix (add more for greater richness)
- and sweetener.
- Fill silicon molding half full with chocolate mixture
- Spoon chunks of nut butter into each cup
- Fill the rest of the way with chocolate mixture
- Add different combos of your fave toppings (i.e. chopped dates, goji berries, coconut flakes, chia seed, mac nuts)
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes and then pop one out to taste test!