Superfood Mushroom Cookie Dough Milkshake
We did it, fam. On a quest to create the dessert-y things we crave without refined sugars or crazy processed ingredients, we crafted this completely plant-based "nice cream" with cookie dough chunks. And it's pretty darn tasty. But don't take it from me - grab these ingredients and try it for yourself!
- Avocado (cut into chunks and frozen)
- Coconut yogurt
- Coconut butter
- Collagen Peptides
- Vanilla protein powder
- Maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Malama Mushrooms Cacao Mix of choice
- Malama Mushrooms Four-Mushroom chocolate bar (for cookie dough chocolate chips)
Chocolate-Avocado 'Nice' Cream Instructions
Blend the following:
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- ½ frozen avocado
- 1 scoop collagen
- 2-3 tbsp Malama superfood Mushroom cacao powder of choice (or more depending on how chocolatey and rich you want it)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
5-Min Cookie Dough Ball Instructions
Mix the following in a small bowl:
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- ½ cup vanilla protein
- Crush Malama Mushroom Chocolate into small chocolate chunks.
- Fold into cookie dough mix.
Roll mix into balls and let freeze for 15 minutes.
Spoon Chocolate-Avocado 'Nice' Cream mix to cover bottom of serving bowl / jar and layer in cookie dough balls as it pleases. Add extra cookie dough mix or Malama Chocolate chunks on top for garnish. Eat right away or freeze for a post-dinner treat!