- 1/2 tablespoon Reishi Mushroom extract (or extract of choice)
- 1 cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice!)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon good-quality vanilla extract
- One Mālama Four Mushroom Chocolate bar to break up into chunks and sprinkle in
- Maldon or fancy sea salt for top
Line a 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper
In a medium bowl, mix together the cashew butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, Reishi extract, and salt until smooth. Break down Malama Chocolate bar and fold in 1/2 of the chocolate chunks. Pour the fudge into the pan. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chunks on top on the fudge. Press them in a bit if necessary.
Freeze until firm about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Cut into 15 squares.
Store fudge in freezer safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.