This six ingredient no-bake recipe is vegan, GF, filled with superfoods, and tastes like cake battahh... like what else do we really want from our desserts??? 💫🍒💙✨....I'll wait...
Ingredients with measurements:
- 2 tsp Mālama Mushrooms Superfood Mix
- 1/2 cup cashew butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- sprinkles for rolling
- In a bowl, mix together cashew butter, mushroom powder, maple syrup, and almond extract.
- Add in oat flour and salt, then mix until all combined.
- Place dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Roll into balls and dip in sprinkles, if desired. If sprinkles aren’t sticking, wet the outside of the balls slightly with hand.
- Store in fridge or freezer! If freezer, defrost a few minutes before eating.