You might want to sit down for these. Introducing these BOMB.COM, no-bake cordyceps chocolate chip cookie dough bites??? These eggless cookie dough wonders are vegan, dairy free, gluten free and naturally sweetened with just pure maple syrup and chocolate chips. Keep them in your freezer for an easy no bake healthy dessert! Here's what you will need:
Ingredients with measurements:
For cookie dough:
- Mālama Cacao mix of choice! We used our Cordyceps Extract!
- Malama Superfood Chocolate Bar (break up into chocolate chunks)
- 1/2 cup drippy tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed fine blanched almond flour
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut flour (start with 2)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Optional: silicon molding of choice (I chose these pretty rose disc moldings) but you can easily just roll into balls if you don't want to pour into a molding.
For dark chocolate base:
- 1 (3 ounce) 70% dark chocolate bar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Make the cookie dough by mixing all wet ingredients together until smooth. Then add the almond flour, coconut flour, Cordyceps mix, and break down chunks of Malama chocolate.
- If you're using a molding, dollop a spoonful of dough into each. If not, you can roll 10 balls using a mini cookie scoop or your hands. The dough should be fairly wet and barely come together into a ball. Then freeze them for about 10-15 minutes.
- Next, melt your dark chocolate. Dip each cookie dough bite into the chocolate to fully coat. Freeze again for 5-10 minutes.
- THAT'S IT, YOU'RE DONE. CONGRATS. EAT THEM AND B FREE. B MERRY. B WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE.